A smooth ride for your active lifestyle.
The Victory® 10 LX with CTS Suspension offers a smooth ride with performance to match.
Comfort-Trac Suspension (CTS) is the next generation in mobility scooter ride comfort. Pride® Mobility’s industry first technology incorporates advanced suspension components for improved absorption over rough surfaces and a more comfortable ride experience over various terrains.
- Comfort-Trac front and rear suspension
- Feather-touch disassembly permits simple frame separation with only one hand
- Delta tiller with wraparound handles
- Crush Proof Front Basket
- Black, non-scuffing tires
- Back-lit battery gauge
- Full LED lighting package that includes curb and rear lights, directional signals and courtesy light under tiller
- Auto connecting front to rear harness
- Easy Grip Tiller adjustment knob
- Easy access tiller-mounted charger port
- Storage compartment below tiller
- Enhanced flush-mounted horn buttons
|Model||Victory 10 LX with CTS Suspension|
|Front Tires||3.5″ x 10″ Solid|
|Rear Tires||3.5″ x 10″ Solid|
|Maximum Speed*||Up to 5.6 mph|
|Ground Clearance||2.2″ at motor|
|Overall Width of Base**||22.2″|
|Seat-to-Ground Height Range||23.5″-25.5″|
|Seat Type||Reclining High-back with sliders & headrest (18×18)|
|Seat-to-Deck Height Range||16.5″-18.5”|
|Battery Weight||32.5 lbs. each|
|Maximum Range Per Charge*||Up to 16.16 miles|
|Battery Charger||Off-board, 5A|
|Suspension||Front and Rear|
|Maximum Weight Capacity||400 lbs.|
|Standard Body Colors||Candy Apple Red, True Blue|
|Weight of Heaviest Piece**||77.6 lbs. (Front section)|
|Warranty||Lifetime limited on frame;
2-Year limited on Electronics;
2-Year limited on Drivetrain
The information contained herein is correct at the time of publication; we reserve the right to alter specifications without prior notice.
*Speed & range vary with user weight, terrain type, battery charge, battery condition and tire pressure.
**Due to manufacturing tolerances and continued product improvement, this specification is subject to a variance of +/- 3%