An active lifestyle deserves a sporty ride.
The Victory® Sport incorporates a sporty design with extra comfort and performance features for a truly unique ride experience.
With a maximum speed of 8 mph — the fastest within the Victory Series — this scooter will accelerate your active lifestyle.
Standard features include feather touch disassembly, wraparound delta tiller, 10” solid tires, front and rear suspension, highback reclining seat, directional signals, a high-intensity LED lighting package, backlit battery gauge and a front basket.
- Exclusive one-hand feather-touch disassembly provides the ultimate quick transport system
- Delta tiller with wraparound handles
- Exclusive stylish, lightweight, non-scuffing, black, low-profile wheels
- Backlit battery gauge
- Long-lasting, high-intensity LED headlight offers optimal pathway illumination with directional signals
- Black reclining highback seat with sliders and headrest
- Easy-grip tiller adjustment knob
- Easy access tiller-mounted charger port
- Auto-connecting front-to-rear harness
|Front Tires||3.5″ x 10″ Solid|
|Rear Tires||4″ x 10″ Solid|
|Maximum Speed*||Up to 8 mph|
|Ground Clearance||2.25″ at mid frame|
|Overall Width of Base**||26″|
|Seat-to-Ground Height Range||21.5″-24.25″|
|Seat Type||Reclining high-back seat with sliders & headrest (18×18)|
|Seat-to-Deck Height Range||16″-18.5″|
|Battery Weight||32.5 lbs. each|
|Maximum Range Per Charge*||Up to 11 miles|
|Battery Charger||Off-board, 5A|
|Maximum Weight Capacity||350 lbs.|
|Standard Body Colors||Candy Apple Red, Viper Blue|
|Weight of Heaviest Piece**||68 lbs. (Front section)|
|Warranty||Lifetime limited on frame;
2-Year limited on Electronics;
2-Year limited on Drivetrain
The information contained herein is correct at the time of publication; we reserve the right to alter specifications without prior notice.
*Speed & range vary with user weight, terrain type, battery charge, battery condition and tire pressure.
**Due to manufacturing tolerances and continued product improvement, this specification is subject to a variance of +/- 3%